Improve health, DEI, and morale
Stress and poor health have taken a large toll on employees and the workplace.
- Nearly 60% of employees acknowledge they have experienced negative feelings in response to work-related stress.1
- 87% of workers believe actions from their employer can mitigate stress and improve mental health.1
Job seekers and employees now expect more from employee benefits. Benefits that address health are rated one of the top considerations for job seekers, and better benefits may lead to happier, more engaged employees.
In this eBook, you’ll learn how to:
- Create a well-designed employee wellbeing program that will address both mental and physical health.
- Define a strategy that aligns your program’s actions with a more authentic purpose.
- How to set goals, train managers, and set your program up for success.
Meet the needs of your organization