- Working together to build a strong company culture and encourage all employees to give back to the community as we all work together in our shared vision.
- Investing in people to be their best selves and encouraging every voice to share ideas.
- Working hard to celebrate individual and collective success.
- A compassionate and innovative team with a shared purpose to provide the best mental health services.
- Changing the status quo by bridging technology and clinical expertise without comprising the value of personal interactions.
Uprise Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.