Spend Time with Those in Your Household
- Hard choices to be apart this year may mean that you can spend many more years with your loved ones.
- Do what is best for your health and the health of your loved ones. This year spend time with those in your own household. If you live alone, reach out to loved ones and friends online, on the phone or video chat. Be together apart. Social distancing doesn’t mean emotional distancing.
Take Care of Yourself
- Being away from family and friends during the holidays can be hard.
- When you talk with your friends and family about plans-it’s okay if you decide to stay home and remain apart from others. It’s okay if others decide they want to remain apart from you and other people.
Do What’s Best for Your Household
- Doing what’s best for you includes eating healthy foods and getting enough sleep.
- Take care of your body and stay active to lessen fatigue, anxiety, and sadness.